Latin Translation, Plea

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Mon Oct 21 13:02:42 PDT 1996

Stefan li Rous said:
>I have often wished someone would post a list of mottoes that others
>could use as a starting point, particularly for those of us who do
>not speak Latin.

Heilsa, All.

I may take a few days, but in general I can always be counted on to do Latin
translations (twelve years of Latin has *got* to be good for *something*!!)

I currently also have several scroll texts translated.  I seem to recall
sending copies of those to the College of Heralds some years back, as well.

Wassail,

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde