Atlantia's Loss

Kathypalmr at aol.com Kathypalmr at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 19:39:39 PDT 1996

Gentle Ansteorrans:

We bear sad news this day regarding members of our Society.  Atlantia has
suffered the loss of Earl Syr Kane O'Shannon and Mistress Murigen this past
weekend.

They were killed in a car accident in South Carolina.  Both were greatly
loved by their Kingdom and their joy of living will be sorely missed.

My husband mourns the loss of Earl Syr Kane as a friend, former squire
brother and Sovereign .  Please let us join our sister Kingdom in this time
of need.

Baroness Katherine Angelique d'Artois de Berry
O.P.,  O.L.
Society Chancellor of the Excheuqer