Whine, whine, whine

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:49:16 PDT 1996

Kateryn who also can be persuaded to drum and dance, wrote:

> >On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, dennis grace <amazing at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> > How many on this list seriously believe Gulf War will be determined
> > by the side with the most dancers or the loudest heralds?
>

>So, how would the doumbeck/dancer war point work, anyway?

Why is it that anytime "dance" is mentioned, somebody (not meaning to
pick on you specifically Kateryn) assumes it means "middle eastern /
belly dancing" and not "european dancing"? Not that I have anything
against middle eastern dancing (I've taken some classes on it), but
sometimes ..... I just want to perform some attitude adjustments.

Just needed to spout.

Estrill
I teach bransles, pavans, almans, ecds, sca-createds, but not middle
eastern, and what I do is "dance"

PS: The spell checker wanted to change that last sentence to read:

"I teach brainless paeans alma's ends..."   ROTFL!!