Thanks for all the help!

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Fri Oct 25 05:00:56 PDT 1996

Good Gentles,

Let me thank all those who sent me information on Ansteorra's
"birthday." There was a lot of interesting history there that I had
never heard before.

It appears that June 17th is the day - that of King Jonathon's
coronation. That date seems to make the most sense out of the three.
1st being the day that the decision of the BOD that we would become a
kingdom was announced at the Tournament of Chivalry and the 3rd being
Queen Willow's coronation a week after King Jonathon's.

Again thank you all very much!

Grace and Peace,

Jovian Skleros