Fiber Arts Books

SusanKFord at aol.com SusanKFord at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 07:12:52 PST 1996

Here is a terrific source for textile arts books. They have almost everything
imaginable, and if they don't have it, they will search for it.

http://www.needleworkbooks.com/

I've found things such as medieval embroidery, all sorts of dying, spinning,
weaving books, Celtic design books (why not more Norse design books?  Hmph),
quilting, history of textiles, etc. There are a lot of gems in the many
lists.

You can also subscribe to updates in the subject of your choice. For example,
I got e-mail yesterday that gave me a list of the latest weaving books
available. I found a book on weaving bands that includes inkle, tablet, and
other methods for $7.95.

Sigrid Eiriksdottir