Principalities

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:11:59 PDT 1996

>Lorraine
>/Bs. Kat MacLochlainn

>/Just a note to those who seem so eager to cut Oklahoma and the Texas
>/panhandle off from the rest of the Kingdom:
>/Gee, it's nice to feel so loved and appreciated!

>No-one I know wants to cut any of our kingdom off. Our diversity makes us
>strong!!!!

Just to slightly rework a joke:

  Calontir sucks, that's why southern Ansteorra doesn't fall into the Gulf.

Estrill

(this is an attempt at humor. if this had been an actual valid piece of
humor, warning sirens would have blown and you would have been directed
to roll on the floor, laughing, with [your choice of drink] coming out
your nose. this was only an attempt at humor.)