principalities

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Sep 16 18:04:32 PDT 1996

OK let's see if I have this right. We are thinking about maybe, perhaps,
some day in a couple of years, (well not this year) dividing the Kingdon
into three Crown Principalities to simplify/improve the administration of
our large and diverse Kingdom. I thought that was why we went from 4 regions
to 5 regions, or was that to get better reporting/control? (Sorry I wasn't
here when Ansteorra had 3 regions.)
If the problem is that we can not get enough people to fill/keep filled all
the regional offices then may be we should go back to 4 or even 3 regions. I
don't see the need for Cron Principalities. Unless it is to give a fancy
title to the "regional" officers.
I would like to here just what it is that Crown or who ever was thinking
about/proposed in this matter and since it (the principalities questio) has
gotten on the net the proposed/ thinking about should be posted here as well.
My two bits.
Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort