Principalities

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 20:06:05 PDT 1996

>> Just a note to those who seem so eager to cut Oklahoma and the Texas
>> panhandle off from the rest of the Kingdom:
>> Gee, it's nice to feel so loved and appreciated!

>Hey, you should be looking at it the opposite way. You're cutting us off.
>*smile*

>As far as I can tell, that would only depend on which side of the dividing
>line you're on.

past twenty years.  I personally do not want to see anybody cut off from
anybody else.
FYI the only real issue that arises when you start to dissect the Kingdom is
looking at what areas can support a Principality.  The areas of OK and the
Texas panhandle cannot, population-wise,  maintain a membership base where
our Principality could ever form a kingdom, at least last time I checked. So
why cut one area off to forever be a Principality.  I agree with Sir Kief,
lets concentrate our efforts in strengthening our great Kingdom, at least
until the regions in question WANT to be divided.  Lets not let a few
bureaucrats dictate to the Ansteorrans who should or should not be our
brothers and sisters.

Long live the Dream and ANSTEORRA
Sir BARN