principalities

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Tue Sep 17 09:39:52 PDT 1996

> Let's face it,
> for a good deal of us driving 8 hours on a weekend to get to a cool
> event on the far end of the Kingdom is very rough when balancing it
> with our professional careers and (for some of us) night school as
> well.

*But* will it keep you from going to those events since they are the cool
ones? I don't see it affecting my event attending in other
"Principalities" even if they turn into Kingdoms. The cool events are
still going to be the cool events.

> Personally I think I'd have more of an excuse to drive that far
> if it was out of Kingdom,

Didn't think so.

> because then I could really experience a completely different "culture".

Will it really be any different than it is now? Maybe a different group
of people sitting at the head table, but that's about it. Each group
already has it's unique culture, which is what makes it a different
group.

> Besides, we'd then have more borders to have "wars" over . >;-)

Heck, the Principalities could have border wars over the "grey" areas of
the Kingdom. *grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something