principalities...a few new thoughts...Hi Mordraut!

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Wed Sep 18 10:07:58 PDT 1996

>Well, shucks, Mordraut. The last time I looked at Atenveldt I thought that
>The Principality of the Sun was Phoenix and not the "rest" of Atenveldt. If
>that's not the case then I'm wrong. However, if the Principality of the Sun
is a
>"Crown Principality" then it's undefined by Corpora/By-Laws... I still think
>that a Kingdom must have a separate physical area from it's principalities.
>
>Kief...

Any principalities within the Kingdom of Ansteorra would be as much a part
of Ansteorra as the Baronies of Ravens Fort or Bryn Gwlad currently are. A
principality is not separate from the Kingdom, it is another administrative
branch within the Kingdom. Therefore, Ansteorra would still remain, in every
sense of the word, and we would all remain Ansteorrans, and there would
still be only one star and one kingdom. :)
Aethelyan of Moondragon.