principalities....

Corey Van Zandt corwin at atlas.axiom.net
Wed Sep 18 17:03:21 PDT 1996

Hola...lord Corwin here....I just wanted to bring it to everyones
attention that the forming of principalities does not destroy the
kingdom...they cant even split off for 5 years....Isn't this how the
SCA has spread throughout the world???? PLUS>>>> there obviously
must be some region wanting to split off and become a
principality....otherwise this whole subject would never have been
brought up!!! Why dont they speak up and state their side??
ALSO remember....everyone within the reach of my words....we wont
disappear if it happens....we'll all still see one another...it can
only enhance the closeness of our areas....
CHANGE IS ENEVITABLE...... fighting it will only cause problems.....
I think that if this happens and everyone will relax and allow it to
happen>>>>THE KINGDOM WILL BE STRONGER THAN EVER!!!
There has been desention through out this kingdom for a long
time...almost as if it has stagnated.... I see people reacting and
responding and comming out of the woodwork to speak!!! It's about
time something has riled up all the quiet people....Remember>>>no
matter what happens...its not going to happen overnight and no one's
reality will be shattered...its a slow process...SO RELAX....AND
ENJOY IT.....AND MAYBE WHEN ITS ALL OVER THERE WILL BE A NEW
GROUP TO INTERACT WITH IN WAYS WE'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO
AT SUCH A CLOSE RANGE!!!!

sorry so long....but its not often I come out and speak about
political problems...just too many people overreacting....maybe this
will help...

Love corwin :}

(damn im a nail, get a hammer)