Principalities: "baby steps" Proposal (l

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Mon Sep 23 05:28:14 PDT 1996

> >Of course you could get rid of 2 by only conflict checking within the
> >current region setup. Those "big" events should be conflict checked by
> >the people scheduling them *if* they care.
> It was my understanding that the calendar *IS* checked for conflicts by
> the Kingdom Seneschal.

I know that. I was saying that if Stargate and Bjournsborg wanted to
through a big event the same weekend, under the new setup they should
check with each other first.

> The problem is that there are five regions that
> could each have an event on the same weekend, *theoretically*.

I thought that they were done more to geographical closeness than the
actual regions. I could be wrong.

Are the "protected" events conflict checked as well?

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something