Principalities

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Sep 23 19:20:46 PDT 1996

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:
Gunnora wrote:
> Why do I like it?  Some background is necessary.  First, I personally think
> that once someone has achieved the rank of duke that they should never fight
> in Crown again.  Why?  Because having the same people over and over is
> boring.

I thoroughly agree with you on this point and we don't have to go the
principality route to fix it!!!  I do believe that the midrealm limits
their fighters to 2 reigns as King/Queen.  So...this gets new blood into
the ranks.

Principality will NOT change the winners of crown  here in this kingdom
as it is now.  The same people will win over and over again.  All a
principality will do:  increase the number of Viscounts/Vicountesses in
the area.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Meadhbh