Principalities, Opinions, and Personal Attacks

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Tue Sep 24 21:25:30 PDT 1996

<gunnora at bga.com (Gunnora Hallakarva)>
>If these words don't apply to you, you need not read the comments below, but
>if you are one of the anonymous peopel with a problem, please continue
>reading, I pray you.

I just thought I'd drop a note to express my confusion.  I have not
the slightest clue about anything that you have said publically that
could be considered an attack.  It's unfortunate that you have to be
subjected to this sort of BS, and if there's anything I can do (other
than keeping my nose out of it :) ) that you think I can do, please
let me know.

I think it's a shame that it's this sort of "politics" (to use the mis-
nomer generally applied) that seems to piss off people badly enough
to drive them away.

For what it's worth, personally I'm a firm believer in acting in the harsh
light of the public eye, whenever possible, as opposed to slithering about
in the shadows, casting sly manipulative darts about.  That's why I sent
this message publically, since it *could* be construed as a personal attack.

Diarmuit/Marc