Principalities

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Mon Sep 16 07:21:23 PDT 1996

> I wasn't at Stargate, where I have been told this was brought up, but

I believe it's supposed to be brought up at the different business/populace
meetings.

> My initial response is negative, but I am curious as to why this was brought
> up in the first place?  Could someone who was there / has more details
> please post?

As I understand it, one of the points is that it's too far to drive from
one end to the other, thus making it a burden on the Crown. If that *is*
one of the points, I think they should reread the part of Kingdom Law that
says they should be willing to accept the financial and time requirements
when entering crown tourney. *wink*

IMO, we'd be just as well off by giving OK and the panhandle away. I have
a strange feeling it's going to get real ugly politically having 3 different
Principalities. (Order of Precendence; Kingdom vs. Principality Awards; just
why did we create regional officers; who gets the name Ansteorra - first
barony, first event, center of kingdom, etc; ...)

Then again, this message was specifically to see if anyone gets riled up
over the little things this will entail. *wink*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something