Principalities

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Mon Sep 16 16:42:01 PDT 1996

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Richard Bainter wrote:

> As I understand it, one of the points is that it's too far to drive from
> one end to the other, thus making it a burden on the Crown. If that *is*
> one of the points, I think they should reread the part of Kingdom Law that
> says they should be willing to accept the financial and time requirements
> when entering crown tourney. *wink*

Are you kidding?  You have to _prove_ you can accept that to fight for
alon Crown.  You must have a car, a steady job, and fill in a 200  word
essay on "why I should be king"

> IMO, we'd be just as well off by giving OK and the panhandle away. I have

**SMILE when you type that!**

> a strange feeling it's going to get real ugly politically having 3 different
> Principalities. (Order of Precendence; Kingdom vs. Principality Awards; just
> why did we create regional officers; who gets the name Ansteorra - first
> barony, first event, center of kingdom, etc; ...)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

> Then again, this message was specifically to see if anyone gets riled up
> over the little things this will entail. *wink*

Worked well, my lord, and I'm not even a member of the kingdom!

Born where the bison ran,
Kateryn