Principalities

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Mon Sep 16 10:37:30 PDT 1996

> Try to keep in mind, although we are all free to discuss this amongst
> ourselves (on or off the net), there is only one means which is
> official.  If you really want your opinion to make a difference,
> write it down, put a stamp on it, and send it to the people making
> the decisions.

I, for one, certainly understand this, and part of my bringing up the
different topics are in order to get the different points of view. I
haven't been around long in SCA terms (only ~6 years) and have never
understood the political stuff. Let alone lived through a Kingdom
creating Principalities.

> As they have said many times, this Crown does not appreciate
> individuals that like to "stir the pot" and cause dissention.

That is not the reason I brought it up, but figured that considering the
few things I could think of (even without discussion from others), it
was gonna be ugly. I do want to know what others think though.

As well, if I do decide to put my opinion in writing to the Crown, I
need to have a more expanded view of this than I currently do.

> Just a note to those who seem so eager to cut Oklahoma and the Texas
> panhandle off from the rest of the Kingdom:
> Gee, it's nice to feel so loved and appreciated!

Hey, you should be looking at it the opposite way. You're cutting us off.
*smile*

As far as I can tell, that would only depend on which side of the dividing
line you're on.

> (I think I'll sit down and shut up now....sorry for being
> long-winded, but then, you seldom hear from me anyway.....) :-)

Heck, I rather like hearing from rational people. *grin*

Until today I didn't even know there were different types of
Principalities.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something