Principalities

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Mon Sep 16 09:05:13 PDT 1996

> In the 3 principality version that I heard, it wouldn't be a matter
> of "who gets to be Ansteorra". The kingdom remains the same...
> everyone will still be "Ansteorra", there will simply be three
> principalities of Ansteorra.

This may just be me, but I'm assuming that at least one Principality
will split off as soon as possible. This is when the argument will come
up. Why not take care of it in the first place?

I *assume* (since I haven't seen the proposal) from what I've heard that
all of the land is covered under the 3 Principalities, so there won't be
any place left over when they start splitting off to keep the name.
(Something along the lines of OK and panhandle, and then split down
I-35.)

Or is it the fact that when the 3 Principalities become Kingdoms that
there will not be an Ansteorra anymore?

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something