principalities...newsletters/couples v. "married"

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:37:39 PDT 1996

Kief here...

> (Estrill)I said:
>>>Ah, but if a person is part of a couple that are both paid members
>
>Alan said:
>>But not everyone in the SCA is married, and some of us do not have
>>plans to get married.  Having attended events from as far south as
>>Bordermarch to as far north as Interkingdom Peace, I would not
>>appreciate having to come up with funds for two extra newsletters.
>
>>V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann
>>and Keep of the Haunted Grove
>
>Please read it again and notice I said "couple" not "married". Not all
>couples will ever be married. And yes, I realized this is not a solution
>for those who are single, but I never claimed it was.   :)
>
>Estrill

Good neighbors... The extra newsletters are not the issue. I receive 5
different Kingdom newsletters. The information contained therein is great! The
solution is quite easy... Create NO principalities...thus NO new Kingdom
newletters to buy. Let's work on Ansteorra together...

With respect to all singles, couples, married folk, families, extended
families, and any other combination of folk out there! I remain...

...your loyal friend.

Kief av Kiersted

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."