principalities

damaris damaris at geocities.com
Wed Sep 18 14:45:01 PDT 1996

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart wrote:

> Greetings Damaris.
> >
> > I want to go on record as being opposed to the breakup.  I intend to send
>
> > a letter to TRM Mikael and Mikela as to my reasons.  Basically I see no
> > need to do this at this time.  If the populace wants it and I'm part of
> > the minority, then so be it.  But I am not comfortable with the fact that
>> the proposal did not come from the populace.
> >
> Isn't this proposal the reason that Inman became the Kingdom Seneschal? Was
> he not a member of the populace before he took on this position (as well as
> now)? After all, they are not _imposing_ this upon the kingdom. They are
> asking the populace what the populace has to say about it. They are not
> trying to ramrod this down our thoughts. I have not seen a msg posted by
> TRM or Inman, yet.
>
> The letter to Mikael and Mikaela is exactly what they want. They want to
> know the thoughts of their subject. Please do send your thoughts to back up
> your position.
>
> Angus

Excuse me but I don't think I said anything about ramrods.  I was merely trying to
make a point (after wading through tons of "re:principality" posts) that we should address
our feelings to TRM.  All the rhetoric on the net here is getting confusing.

--
Damaris of Greenhill/ mka  Susan Wieland

damaris at geocities.com
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/4258/