principalities...borders/Regional differences...

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Wed Sep 25 07:41:37 PDT 1996

>(NOTE! THIS IS NOT ANY TYPE OF "OFFICIAL" PROPOSAL FROM EITHER
>CROWN OR KINGDOM SENESCHAL! Just my thoughts! Sir Kief.)
>
>For instance:
>
>The "Northern principality" would consist of Barony Bonwick, Barony Eldern
>Hills, Barony Namron, Barony Wiesenfeuer, and the soon to be Barony Northkeep,
>Shire Adlesruhe, and then all of the current Northern Region. This would give
>that principality 5 baronies and 6 other groups.
>
>The "Western principality" would consist of Barony Elfsea, Barony Bryn Gwlad,
>Barony Bjornborg and all groups west of a line that includes Shire Emerald Keep
>and Incipient Shire River in the Trees. (Mundanely Waco and Victoria). This
>would give that principality 3 (large and strong) Baronies, and 12 other
>groups.
>
>The "Eastern principality" would include all the other groups. Barony Steppes,
>Barony Raven's Fort, Barony Stargate, Barony Loch Soillier, and Barony
>Bordermarch. This would give that principality 5 baronies, as well as 9 other
>groups.
>
>So, in this scenario the "Central and Southern" regions no longer exist.
>
>More food for thought!
>

>I remain...
>
>...your Right, Good, servant.
>
>Sir Kief av Kiersted.
>

>"Better the Hammer than the nail..."
>

>ONE KINGDOM...ONE PEOPLE!

This works much better, but still leaves much of the present Western Region
without the Barony which gives them support.  Why not put Bonwicke in the
western principality, which would give both the eastern and western
principalities four baronies each?  However, I would still prefer no
principalities.

I would like to state that I have seen no postings which seemed to me to be
personal attacks against me or anyone else.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony of Elfsea

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!