Request from Talana

Jennifer Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Tue Apr 1 12:17:34 PST 1997

Posting from Diarmuit's account -

Written on the Tuesday after Easter,

Now that Northkeep has become a barony, we are working on the
details for our new service order.

I am looking for the wordings used on the scrolls of the various
baronial orders (Heart of the Sable Storm, Silent Trumpet, Oak of
the Steppes, etc.) to use as examples for Northkeep's scrolls.

Could any of you who have such awards please send me the texts?
It will be much appreciated.

Yours in service,

Dunstana Talana the Violet
Northkeep

Jennifer Carlson
Tulsa, OK

Authenticity Police, Department of Internal Affairs:
"Master Smarty, you were overheard at a school demo telling
innocent children that medieval shoes are bad for your feet.  If
you do so again, you will be duct-taped into this pair of 5"
spiked-heel sling pumps, so that you can see how much better 20th
century shoes are."