A question....just for fun!! (fwd)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Apr 2 09:29:10 PST 1997

> Saw this on the Artemisian list...what do you war junkies think?
>
> Countess Berengaria
> Caerthe
> Outlands
>

> Question:    If the Keebler Elves and the Smurfs went to War, who
> would win....and why!!!

My Dear Countess,

Please forgive my rudeness but this is such a stupid question that it does not
even bear asking on this forum!  When we have such important things to discuss as
"snipe hunting", "War photography", and "Petroleum jelly on Baldar's pointy tip"
you bring this silliness up!  Please, we are adults here and there is no need to
discuss that even though the smurfs have magic and good reflexes from getting away
from that cat they would eventually fall before the Keebler War Machine.

Yers,

Gunthar