A question....just for fun!! (fwd)

Jeff Hill jhill at usaserve.net
Wed Apr 2 09:37:08 PST 1997

Snip.
>Question:    If the Keebler Elves and the Smurfs went to War, who
>would win....and why!!!
Snip.

Well, judging from the size differences, I'd have to say the Elves.  In
their commercials, they stand about waist high to the average human.  This
would put them at about 2.5 - 3 feet.  The Smurfs are about the size of a
large apple.  The largest apples I've ever encountered were about 6-7
inches high.  This would put the Elves as five times as tall as the Smurfs.
 Roughly estimating the mass difference, squaring the height difference,
you come up with 25 times the mass.  Since there are about 5 Elves, and
only 100 Smurfs, the Elves outweigh them 1.25:1.

Besides, the Smurfs could never throw shots above the knee, making all
their shots illegal.

Geoffrey Sparhauk

fka Cnut Brynjolfsson

mka Jeff Hill