Cook's list

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Apr 9 10:55:13 PDT 1997

> Gunthar,
>
> If you are interested, I can send you a copy of the column I just
> started for the Bryn Gwlad newsletter. It's called:
> Mistress Meadhbh's Kitchen.  It's set up like an advise column where
> people can send in a letter or e-mail and I will help them find the
> information they are looking for. Let me know!
>
> meadhbh

That would be wonderful!  I've written almost everything in the newsletter except
for an article that I begged from Duchess Joeslyn.  Whatever anybody sends will
be appreciated.  I'm hoping that this will be the first step towards a real live
Ansteorran Culinary Guild.  We'll see.

How do you like the sca-cooks list so far?  I'm pretty happy with it.  I seems
like we have a nice mix of expertise.

Yers,

Gunthar