Cook's list

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Apr 11 07:44:01 PDT 1997

Gunthar,
Greetings....and what a response to the mailing list!!!! I was amazed at
the number and diversity of the posts!  I have attached the article.
Since this is the first one, I don't have and letters coming in but i
did place some roman recipes from some of the cookbooks I have. Let me
know if the citations need to be expanded for those recipes.

In Service,

Meadhbh