Crown tourney

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Fri Apr 11 09:45:53 PDT 1997

At 12:06 PM 4/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
> I think my wife has hid my Black Star so that I can't go to Crown.  Any body
>got the official oky doky directions as how to get to the park off of
>Interstate 10
> ASAP- like before tomorrow morning- like real early tomorrow morning????
>  Thanks in advance
>
>Baron Bors of Lothian

Go south on 77 from I-10 exit 674. Follow 77 under rr tracks to Baumgarten
Street (1.1 miles) and turn right. Follow to Bohlmann Avenue and turn left.
Wolters Park is directly in front of you.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, Bard to the Ice Pirates

Quote of the Era: "Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in
every way" -- Mac Davis