Crown!

Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov
Mon Apr 14 14:53:06 PDT 1997

>Vivat again!
>I have to tell this story. When I first joined, only a few years ago,
>Kein and Alisha were on the throne. My first event ever, and they
>were present. They made such a wonderful impression on me.
>Having never seen anything like SCA royalty, I thought they
>were the perfect idea of historic crowns, and they still
>are!  Britta the Red --

          There must be several of us out there.  We started playing
          the last time Kein and Aleisha were on the throne, as well.
          One of the most memorable events I've ever attended was
          Tempio.  It was Aleisha's birthday, and Kein had gone to
          another event.  At court that night, correct me someone if
          I'm wrong, but I believe it was Sir Pendaran who gave her
          a birthday gift from Kein, it was a large fur of somekind
          and it brought tears to her eyes and mine!  You could tell
          it was a complete surprise.  I'll never forget it!

          Congratulations to you Both! Vivat Kein and Aleisha!

          Rhiain ferch Muirgheal