Crown!

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 14 15:32:59 PDT 1997

You wrote:

>>Vivat again!
>>I have to tell this story. When I first joined, only a few years ago,
>>Kein and Alisha were on the throne. My first event ever, and they
>>were present. They made such a wonderful impression on me.
>>Having never seen anything like SCA royalty, I thought they
>>were the perfect idea of historic crowns, and they still
>>are!  Britta the Red --
>
>          There must be several of us out there.  We started playing
>          the last time Kein and Aleisha were on the throne, as well.
>          One of the most memorable events I've ever attended was
>          Tempio.  It was Aleisha's birthday, and Kein had gone to
>          another event.  At court that night, correct me someone if
>          I'm wrong, but I believe it was Sir Pendaran who gave her
>          a birthday gift from Kein, it was a large fur of somekind
>          and it brought tears to her eyes and mine!  You could tell
>          it was a complete surprise.  I'll never forget it!
>
>          Congratulations to you Both! Vivat Kein and Aleisha!
>
>          Rhiain ferch Muirgheal

  Well...
Actually it was my lord's three squires, Caladin, Phelan and Fredrick
who stationed themselves at the event and read the poem my lord did
write for me upon the celebration of my birth date and present me with
a sheep skin that was golden tipped in black...I still have both to
this very day...Mistress Jehanne brought the gift up with her.
Hopefully, Kein and I will be together for my birthday this reign...

                                  In Service to the Dream...
                                  HRH Alisha

               Find a newcomer and take them under your wing.....