The Rising of the Star

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon Apr 21 07:27:27 PDT 1997

							====SNIP===

>The next question is: as long as an original is written down in someone's
>dusty old bard book, do we really care what version is sung around the
>campfire at the end of the day?

Only if I'm trying to sing along with you.  And change is sometimes
good.  This wekend, with the help of another bard, I found a change
that makes one particular verse of one of my favorite pieces more
acceptable (my lady wife had reservations about that verse even when I
won a bardic by singing it as a love song to her)

Larkin-who missed  you at Squires & Cadets
===