SCA etc. (fwd)

CAB cab at scientific.com
Tue Apr 22 06:24:13 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SCA etc. (fwd)                           4/22/97

I lived in the Shire of the Shadowlands (Texas A&M) for 5 1/2 years held
multiple deputy, guild principles positions. As well as being Seneschal.  I
now live in North Stargate.  If any of the people from the UofH group would
like some ideas on how to encourage students to take interest, I have lots of
ideas (most of which I tried while in the Shadowlands as Seneschal and before
that by nagging the previous Seneschal into trying my ideas = ) and they
really helped.

I would be happy to post ideas or talk to you privately

Crystal
cab at spi.com