Ansteorra at Pennsic

Chuck Graves Chuck_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Apr 22 09:18:58 PDT 1997

Greetings,

>Secondly, there are a few things that we have done in the past that I
>would like to do bigger and better...There are probably other things
>that would help that I have not considered.

Your Highness, if I might make a suggestion.  It is possible to store
trailers on site for a nominal fee.  I have heard about $100 annually
but we need to verify that with the Coopers.  I know this is done with
some of the large structures at Pennsic, e.g., the Cathedral.

I suggest this as an alternative if we wanted this to be a Pennsic-only
effort.  We would need to add the expense of a storage trailer but we
would only need to transport it once.

Regards,
Tadhg