Ansteorra at Pennsic

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Tue Apr 22 12:12:50 PDT 1997

I would think we as a kingdom would have time to do some painting and so
forth in June and especially in July when there are less events. I would
be happy to paint some plywood if someone shows me how :) as long as it
doesn't require great artistic ability :).  Since the plywood sheets are
flat would we could probably carry some in our trailer, depending on what
else we may have to carry extra this year. I will have to ask Jehan if
they will fit in the bed of the trailer. Because of the distance we all
travel and the premium on space, I think renting the scaffolding is a
good idea.

I love the chili party! I enjoyed it very much the first year I camped
with Ansteorra. I will help with the cooking.

I would like to see banners of everyone's arms hung around the perimeter
of the encampment. These could be about the size of the shields displayed
at crown but painted on fabric and hung from the perimeter ropes. I think
it would look lovely (but then I like heraldry).

We will donate some money as well.

Clarissa