Ansteorra at Pennsic

Casey Weed cjw at vvm.com
Wed Apr 23 08:33:55 PDT 1997

At 07:08 AM 4/24/97 -0500, meadhbh wrote:
>I wish I could go to Pennsic and help with the Chili cookoff. I remember
>the last one......it was a blast.  I am willing to donate some supplies
>for it (like chili powder, etc). Let me know what i can contribute.
>
>meadhbh

Good Mistress,

As Penelope and I are starting to organize a fund-raising auction, I'd like
to suggest an idea as to what you could contribute that I think might be a
bit more productive than chili-powder(although, we'd still like the chili
powder if you have it to spare!).  Let's see, what does meadhbh make that
people might want?.... I mean *reaaallly* want.... hmmmmm.....ummmm....
perhaps some.... ummmmm..... MEAD??  Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling
that a bottle of _anything_ made by you would bring a fair sum at auction.
What would it take for us to coerce you into donating just a skosh?  Let me
know if you have any of your tasty beverages just lying around with nobody
to appreciate them!

Dieterich