Ansteorra at Pennsic

William H. Herron III wherron at sprintmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:11:57 PDT 1997

> that a bottle of _anything_ made by you would bring a fair sum at
> auction.

Okay, I know that I'm from the Northern Region, and I'm still adjusting
to my mundane move to the South, but I'm fairly certain we're not
supposed to auction off mead and other alcoholic beverages at an SCA
event.  (Where's a seneschal when you need one?)

Are the laws that different in the Southern reaches of Ansteorra?  Or
did someone say something up above that won't work in the Society?

As a save to the idea, how about auctioning off some personal services
by Mistress Meadhbh, and then having the winner and her get together
later on and determine what the personal services involve?  We always
auctioned off The Fool...er, Master Pepin on a personal services
contract, and got good money for him, too.

HL William FitzBubba
Namron (Bryn Gwlad), Ansteorra