A small request

Joe Bosko acrubray at wtrt.net
Thu Apr 3 16:31:59 PST 1997

M'Lords & Ladies,

        We have a (fairly) new Shire Maiden who recently (3 days ago) also
became a newby to the  WWW.  Thus far she has stayed up until 5am  & 2:30 am
just surfin.

        This lady indicated earlier today (to my beautiful Spouse) that she
doesn't get any mail.  Therefore, may I ask that you take a brief moment to
send her your personal greetings and make her welcome to the Web.  Her EMAIL
address is :  "Jennifer Parson" <ceia at wtrt.net>

        In the body of your welcome, try asking her the story behind "Uh O
Spagetti O's" -- you may receive an interesting story in return.

Ld Brennan