Northern Regional Champion - Eldern Hills

W.C. Smith artorius at ionet.net
Thu Apr 3 18:22:29 PST 1997

Greetings my friends!  I just wanted to " de-lurk" briefly and share a list
of the Eldern Champions with you.  Here goes:
Heavy Weapons:
Eldern I         Count Frea Geardson
Eldern II        Duke Jonathan DeLaufyson
Eldern III       Master Korwyn Ariannald
Eldern IV      Duke  Charles Inmann MacMoore
Eldern V       Earl Gerard MacEanruig
Eldern VI      Duke Jonatahan DeLaufyson
Eldern VII     Duke Seamus of the Cats
Eldern VIII    Sir Hildebrandt von Tiel
Eldern IX      Sir Jonathan MacNaughton
Eldern X       Duke Mikael of Monmouthshire
Eldern XI      Duke Charles Inmann MacMoore
Eldern XII     Earl gerard MacEanruig
Eldern XIII    Sir Barn Silveraxe
Eldern XIV   Sir Burke Kyriell macDonald
Eldern XV    Duke Mikael of Monmouthshire
Eldern XVI   Don Miguel Sebastian la Pentera de Oporto
Eldern XVII  Master Daniel Blackaxe
Eldern XVIII Sir Barn Silveraxe

Light Weapons:
Eldern X       Sir Galen Niccoli
Eldern XI      Sir Christian Richard Dupree
Eldern XII     Sir Galen Niccoli
Eldern XIII    ?!?
Eldern XIV    Don Giacomo      ?
Eldern XV     Don Miguel Sebastian la Pentera de Oporto
Eldern XVI    Don Aubrey de Baudricourt
Eldern XVII   Don Miguel Sebastian la Pentera de Oporto
Eldern XVIII  Don Horoun ibn Khalid

First of all, I apologize for any mis-spellings, incomplete names, or any
other butchery I may have committed here.
Second, I need your help.  You'll notice that our 4th Light Weapons
Champion is unidentified.  If you know, remember, of are this gentle,
PLEASE let me know so that I may correct this situation.
Thanx!

In Service,
Artorius ap Caradoc
Baron of the Eldern Hills