kids at Pennsic

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Tue Apr 29 10:00:14 PDT 1997

I truly wish you luck with children and Pennsic!  Camping musts are: a sling
for the baby, and bright identification for the older one.  Take Tylenol for
muscle cramps from carrying the baby (and the older one when she gets
tired!).  We camped with a 3.5 year old and an 18mo old...I don't  know who
was more exhausted, my Lord who fought for 5 days at Gulf War, or we
(proverbial we-I) who chased the kids!  We also found the Happy Camper
(portable playyard) immensely helpful when you had to just put them down!
We have a big problem with my youngest being anaphylactically allergic to
insect stings and bites, so we had to take extra precaution with this.
Please email me back for extra stuff...If you are close enough, you could
even  borrow some of our things.   Good Luck!
In service,
Allysyn Kranidious