Lady Fighters! This is for you!

Paul T. Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Apr 29 09:46:00 PDT 1997

On Sunday morning, May 11th, 1997, at Elfsea Spring Faire, I will be
presiding over a chivalric tournament exclusivly for Lady Fighters.

Prizes include a lovely medallion, an autographed copy of Master
William Blackfox's _Vixen's Keep_, and a beautiful dagger.  I've
spoken to many ladies who'd like the chance to fight more other
ladies.  I've spoken to ladies who'd like to trade ideas on armor
and techniques.  I've spoken to ladies who've been told they don't
belong on the field.  And I've worked with many people who've
never seen just how good lady fighters can get!  This tourney's
for you!  Even if you've got other plans on Saturday, come!
Leave Barn & Kat's wedding reception early enough to make it
down on Sunday morning (bring Kat!).  Duck out of Bryn Glwad's
Roman Celtic Circus and zip up the highway to Elfsea.  If you're
a female chivalric fighter, I want you!

- Galen of Bristol, Viscount, KSCA
pmitchel at flash.net
http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/galen.htm