ANST - Old Timers' fighting...

Baronman@aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 07:31:39 PDT 1997

Coming out of exile for this one reply-
   OK- that does it- one more crack about us more mature fighters will force
me to break my doctor's and my Baroness's wishes, lose 20 pounds and come out
and kick some butt after Xmas- IN FACT- I think I'll even show up at
Stargate's 25th and see who can still do it to me.
 (51 and still real cranky)
 ( now returning to exile for another couple a months)
 Baron Bors of Lothian