ANST - "Newbie"

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Aug 4 17:03:03 PDT 1997

Lyonel wrote:
> I don't care for the term [newbie].

I see nothing wrong with it myself, and would not mind being called
a newbie where appropriate.  HOWEVER, it's not my call to make.
Other people have said that they consider the term offensive.
Terefore, in courtesy it behooves us to think about ways to avoid the
term while still communicating just as well, if we can.

Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is not a valid address.