ANST - Advertisment: Website Hosting

Info Desk info at infowatch.net
Tue Aug 5 08:00:38 PDT 1997

-------------------------------
Our research indicates that the following material may interest you.
This is a ONE-TIME ONLY MAILING, so you won't need to reply if this is of no interest to you (in which case we apologize for the inconvenience)
-------------------------------

http://www.infowatch.net
InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional service.

                   FOR ONLY $29.95 PER MONTH !

                · 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
                · 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
                · 8 E-mail accounts (POP3)
                · Access your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
                · Unlimited FTP updates
                · Incredible stats program shows you everything
                · E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
                · Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
                · Register your domain with over 300 search engines
                · Friendly customer support

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 60 days,
we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.infowatch.net
info at infowatch.net