ANST - Long Courts & Filler Entertainment (_Sir_ Talen)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sun Aug 17 12:23:32 PDT 1997

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, P. Crandall Polk <pcrandal at flash.net> wrote:
> Richard L. Rohde wrote:
> > Now I know how Timo feels.  Good Lady, it is not _Sir_ Talen,
> > though I shall strive to be worthy of that appellation.  Thanks.
>
> But, Talen. This inducts you into the Ansteorra branch of The
> Society of Saint Sadonaceous.

Society of Saint Saponaceous, actually (not to be confused with the
Sodality of the Sentinels of the Stargate).  Saponaceous is a
soap-box, a virtual character once much in evidence on the Rialto.
This order is for people who have been e-called a title which they
don't have.  The premier of the order is Duke Sir Justin du Coeur, in
the East.

The person who makes such an error (or e-errors in general) is offered
menbership in the Order of the Visage Gules.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.