ANST - Pennsic

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 20 14:05:46 PDT 1997

Unto to our most noble subject Guillaume do We, Alisha, send
greetings...

We were unable to find any vampires this year...In the past when we
have thrown them up into the air and yelled 'change' they would end up
falling back to the earth squashed.  We thought that maybe we had not
thrown them high enough. This year, we went to find vampires to see if
they would change into their flying form if dropped from our three
story tower but alas none were availabe...hmmmm.

Alisha