ANST - Gulf WAR

Scott White swhite at cimedia.com
Thu Aug 21 08:18:11 PDT 1997

>Greetings, I just heard that tennis balls are not going to be allowed
>this year as siege weapons

That's nuts. Tennis balls are an obvious, readily-available, SAFE siege ammo.

I can fully understand banning of WEIGHTED tennis balls, but I seriously
doubt tennis balls themselves will be banned.

However, I hope we can get our hands on the final rules soon enough to
compensate ...

Gnith
<swhite at cimedia.com>