ANST - Gulf WAR

Burke McCrory bmccrory at mercury.oktax.state.ok.us
Thu Aug 21 10:44:32 PDT 1997

Dieterich,

I am sure that we could find a little space to try out any seige weapons at
the northern regional War Collage in Febuary.  This would be a good place
to try them out and maybe cross train some of the fighters to work on the
weapons.  The other War Colleges in the Kingdom (space providing) would
also be good places to try out these weapons of war.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka Burke McCrory
email:  burkemc at ionet.net