ANST - A&S Rules

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 21 22:12:08 PDT 1997

Hi Larkin, Aquilanne here.

You wrote:
>I would like to have a copy. Any chance you will be scanning it into
>Word Perfect format? If not how much will you charge to photocopy and
>mail it to me?

I haven't tried scanning it yet (been busy all day), but am going to give it
a whirl. Wouldn't be scanning to Word Perfect, though; it would be MS Word.
If the scans don't work as well as I hope, I guess it would cost somewhere
in the neighborhood of $15 plus postage, which might be as much as $4 or $5.
Needless to say, I'm hoping the scanning works, because I would like to see
as many folk have access to it as possible. I'll let you know how it goes.

Aquilanne