ANST - Pennsic

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Mon Aug 18 22:09:54 PDT 1997

Pennsic was a blast!!!!!

The Ansteorran Tower was beyond belief, one night with the moon and stars
we had a piper playing at the top, it was magical.

One little note thought WE WON!!  I mean the East won and we were allied
with the East.

Twenty ansteorran fighters entered the woods and great havoc was caused.
The midrealm scouts reprted the the middle king the there were a hundered
Ansteorrans in the woods.

also Vivat to the two newest ansteorran Heavy weapon fighters!

HL Katerina Aretino who had elven kills in the woods battle alone and Don
Albrie(sp?) who lost count of the number of people that he killed during
the war.  He loved it so much he ordered a helm!

Over the next few days I will try and relate some of the stories.  But it
is late now and I am very pooped.  It was a very long drive.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Kingdom of Ansteorra

mka. Burke McCrory