ANST - SCA Trivia question

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Mon Aug 25 12:23:43 PDT 1997

At 11:32 AM 8/25/97 -0500, you wrote:

>This brings up an interesting SCA Trivia question:
>
>Who is the Duke who has worn the crown of the most different kingdoms?
>
>Stefan li Rous
>  (And I have no idea. I'm just asking the question.)

So far as I am aware, HG Timothy of Aarondale has won in the *most* kingdoms
with three being his total.  Im quite sure there are others who have sat
three different thrones as well, but to my knowledge, no one has yet
conquered in four.

Dieterich
(who spends too much time watching old tape of Ducal tourneys)