ANST - Drawing a Bow Whilst Wearing a Helm

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Aug 28 09:31:30 PDT 1997

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:51:12 -06:0, you wrote:

>>  Actually, guys, if you make your drawpoint such that the string
>> touches the tip of your nose and the bottom of your chin without a
>> helmet, you can use the exact same draw in a helmet without much
>> adjustment to your technique.
>
>I would be interested in seeing this technique next time you are out
>on a War Practice Tuesday. I bring out my gear on those nights and
>would like to try your method.

That's how I shoot normally. My draw suffers by an inch or so when I
put on the helm [string can't quite get to my nose past the grill :)]
I'm thinking that using the baldar blunts will be more of a variance
than the practice tips also.

Sure wish I could be at your War Practice Tuesdays but it's just a tad
too far <snif>

Larkin
===